published on in People

Kid Cudi Wedding Dress: Why Is Kid Cudi Wearing this Dress? Kid Cudi Dress Kurt Cobain?

Kid Cudi Wedding Dress: 39-year-old rapper, songwriter, and actor, Kid Cudi persists to reign supreme in fashion. He attended an event while donning an impressive wedding dress at the CFDA Awards. Here’s what we know about his diverse fashion choices.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Kid Cudi Wedding Dress: Why Is Kid Cudi Wearing this Dress?

Kid Cudi appeared at the 2021 CFDA Awards event while wearing a wedding dress and made an impact in the event with a custom look. He walked the red carpet with the brand’s designer, Eli Russell Linnetz.

kudi’s wedding dress was from the California-based fashion label, ERL. His wedding look consisted of a white lace dress with a full skirt and matching sheer lace gloves worn with a satin white tuxedo jacket with ivory lapels.

He paired the look with crystal-embellished sneakers and a veil. Linnetz said in a statement,

“Cudi’s ever-evolving style has such cultural relevance to me — it expresses how I view the world of ERL, which itself is an embodiment and celebration of the changing face of America,” Linnetz said in a statement.”

See also  Is Kid Cudi Dating? Is Kid Cudi in a Relationship?

“He wears a custom wedding dress and veil that exemplify our aspirations to create more bespoke and tailored collections moving forward. I’m so grateful for his support” Linnetz added.

Linnetz told People about Cudi’s look, “I just out of the blue sent him a text of a wedding dress and I was like, ‘Will you be my bride?” Cudi later told the magazine, “I trust this man so I was down to take it wherever his mind went.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Eli Russell Linnetz (@elirusselllinnetz)

Kid Cudi Dress Kurt Cobain?

The “Stars In The Sky” singer once donned a dress in honor of musician Kurt Cobain and he later told in an episode of the chat show, The Shop: Uninterrupted.

“The image of seeing Kurt Cobain in a dress was very rock n’ roll to me, that was cool. So I already made my mind up years ago that I wanted to do this, And it’s cool because I’m also giving confidence to the kids and telling them to be themselves and do what they want to do.”

See also  Is Kid Cudi Gay? Is he Homosexual? Know Sexual Orientation

Let us all strive to be as unbothered as @KidCudi 🧘‍♂️

The Shop: Uninterrupted is now streaming on @hbomax 💈 pic.twitter.com/nNQdriOL57

— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) June 26, 2021

He added, “I’ve never been someone who’s like thinking about the backlash. I don’t give a f–k about what anyone thinks. You can’t when you’re doing this s–t. I knew it would piss some people off, but I love that. Because hip-hop is so weird about s–t.”

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunC3yJ1knK2Unnq4scOdoKefXZm%2Fpr%2FSaA%3D%3D