published on in Trending

Sierah Joughin Boyfriend What Happened With Her?

Josh Kolasinski and Sierah Joughin had been dating for seven years and had even considered getting married. 

In high school, Sierah Joughin first dated Josh Kolasinski. When they were young, the pair met and quickly became great friends. Even though they attended different colleges, they continued to be friends.

The couple had been dating for a few years since Sierah started college. Unfortunately, their love story ended abruptly when James Worley kidnapped Sierah and killed her in Delta, Ohio. On July 19, 2016, at around 6:45

On July 19, 2016, Josh had an event that would permanently alter his life. 

From her boyfriend’s house, Sierah was riding her bicycle home while he was riding his motorcycle. However, they ultimately parted ways; it was the last time anyone saw her. 

Josh could not contact her, and she never made it to her residence. The family of Sierah alerted the authorities. Later that night, close to Country Road 6, her bicycle was found in a cornfield.

Three days later, the police identified the perpetrator of the crime following an investigation that included the FBI. James Worley, a 57-year-old native of Delta, Ohio, went by that name. 

Cops discovered, Near her bicycle, other items that did not belong to Joughin, including a box of auto fuses and a pair of men’s sunglasses.

A passing motorist also found a motorbike helmet with a bloody handprint. These things are connected to James Worley and constitute graphic proof against him.

TeSierah had been bound and gagged and had a plastic toy used as a gag when her body was later found on Country Road 7 in a shallow burial. 

The autopsy determined that asphyxiation was the cause of death, and she had not suffered from sexual assault.

In the wake of Joughin’s murder, Kolasinski established a nonprofit to raise money for community self-defense classes. The only one who benefits from his memories of Sierah is 13abc.

Josh remember Sierah 

Josh recalls Sierah, whom he affectionately referred to as “Ce,” as someone who brought light into a room when she entered. 

He attended Worley’s trial and even gave an emotional testimony there, and according to reports, he was the first to speak up. 

He remembered that fateful day, “She told me she didn’t need me by her side. We said our goodbyes after I kissed her.

Josh can honestly say that he never imagined this happening in his life: “It’s very surreal, most people never experience anything like this, and I didn’t believe it would happen to me. Just take each day as it comes and try to find the positives. 

Although dealing with such a scenario is never simple, Josh continued looking for a reason to live despite the tragedy.

The Testimony

James D. Worley, who attacked her, was found guilty and given a death sentence for the murder and a sentence of more than 20 years in jail for the kidnapping, assault, and other related offenses. 

At the moment, May 20, 2025, is the date for his execution.

At the time of Joughin’s murder, Worley had been previously convicted and sentenced to jail for the attack and attempted kidnapping of a different lady in identical circumstances. 

Still, he was released after three years and was not included in any state or federal offender databases. 

Ohio Senate Bill 231 (“Sierah’s Law”), a law establishing a searchable database of state offenders convicted of particular violent offenses, was consequently created in response to the murder. The law was promulgated in December 2018.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC%2FyJ6pmqBdn7y2s8eipWaan66zs7XEp5to