published on in News

Who is Ahikar Azcona? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Net worth, Wife, Family, Movies & More

Ahikar Azcona (born b/w 1993-1996, Age: 25-28 Years) is a famous Spanish actor, television personality, social media influencer, model, automotive mechatronics technician, and entrepreneur from Igúzquiza, Spain. He is famously known in the country for his amazing acting skills. According to the sources, Ahikar rose to fame after being selected for the role of Matías Caño in the Netflix TV Series Money Heist.

Fans gave so much love to his performance. As per the sources, season 5 of Money Heist was released on 3rd December 2021. Apart from being an actor, Azcona is a professional automotive mechatronics technician. He has also worked at Motor Mecanic Vidal in Pamplona.

He has also gained a huge fan following on his Youtube and Instagram accounts. Read this article, to know more about Ahikar Azcona Albizu’s age, wiki, biography, family, parents, girlfriend, wife, children, career, net worth, height, and facts.

Ahikar Azcona Biography (Early Life & Wikipedia)

Biodata: –The Money Heist actor, Ahikar Azcona was born in a Christian family in Igúzquiza, Spain. His exact birth year is not available. As per a guess, Ahikar’s age is around 25-28 years old (as of 2021). He was born between the years 1993-1996.

After researching a lot, we found that Ahikar Azcona Albizu celebrates his birthday on 13th April every year. His sister also shared a post on his birthday and said: –

@ahikarnet I could write you many lines on this special day, but if you understand it, it is enough for me. 🙋Tato tatoo tatooo tatoooo! Happy birthday, brother! I love you! 😘”

He had a great interest in motor cars since childhood. He decided to become a Mechanic since childhood. As per his Facebook profile, Azcona completed his higher studies at I.E.S. Tierra Estella.

After that, he started working as an automotive mechatronics technician in a car garage in Spain. He stepped into the acting line in the year 2019. Today, Ahikar is a famous actor and TV personality.

Ahikar Azcona Wiki / Bio

Full Real NameAhikar Azcona Albizu.
Known AsAhikar Azcona.
Age (as of 2021)B/W 25-28 years old.
ProfessionActor, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, Model, Automotive Mechatronics Technician, and Entrepreneur.
Birthdate13 April.
Year of BirthB/W 1993-1996.
Place of BirthIgúzquiza, Spain.
Current ResidenceIgúzquiza, Spain.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materI.E.S. Tierra Estella.
Net worth$3-4 million USD (approx.).
NationalitySpanish.
EthnicityMixed.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignAries.

Ahikar Azcona Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Ahikar Azcona Wiki/Biography – We did a lot of research to find information related to Ahikar’s family details. As per our research, Ahikar is a part of a well-settled joint family. This talented actor follows the Christian religion and holds a mixed ethnic background. Let me tell you that, his father José Luis Azcona Lara is a former car mechanic and technician.

On the other hand, his mother’s name is Karmen Albizu. His mom is also a social media influencer and travel enthusiast. According to the sources, he has three siblings in the family including two sisters and one brother. The names of his siblings are Leire Azcona Albizu (sister), Inaki Azcona Albizu (sister), and Noa Azcona Albizu (brother).

He is very close to his family members and often shares pictures with them. As per the sources, Azcona started taking interest in cars due to his dad. Once, he shared an old photo with his dad on Instagram and said that: –

One day, my father gave me a hammer, and he gave me a great gift. He taught me, that life and problems would go hand in hand, and I had to look for tools to solve them 🧠 🛠”

Ahikar Azcona Father / Mother / Brother / Sister

FatherJosé Luis Azcona Lara.
MotherKarmen Albizu.
BrotherNoa Azcona Albizu.
Sister(s)Leire Azcona Albizu.
Inaki Azcona Albizu.

Ahikar Azcona Girlfriend / Wife / Children

There are lots of questions on the internet related to Ahikar’s love life and girlfriend. As per the sources, Ahikar Azcona Albizu is single (as of 2021) and does not have a girlfriend. Moreover, Azcona loves to spend time with his friends and colleagues.

He has also shared lots of photos with his family and friends on social media. As per his IG profile, Azcona loves to play with his nephew in his free time.

Read Also: Who is Orianne Cevey? Wiki, Biography, Husband, Boyfriend, Net worth, Age, Children, Family & Facts

He has also made various TikTok videos along with him. Moreover, I will try to find the information related to his love life and update you shortly. Ahikar has also worked with many famous TV actresses and models.

Personal Life

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Current GirlfriendNot Disclosed.
Previous RelationshipsNot Known.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Ahikar Azcona Height, Weight & Physical Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 8″
In Meters: 1.72 m
In Centimetres: 172 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 70 kg
In Pounds: 154.32 lbs
Eye ColorHazel Brown.
Hair ColorBrown.
Shoe Size8 US.
PiercingEars.

Related- Celina Smith [Actress] Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Parents & News

Ahikar Azcona Career – Mechatronics Technician

According to his Facebook profile, Ahikar Azcona started his career as an automotive mechatronics technician. He has also learned repairing skills from his dad. Let me tell you that, he worked as a professional mechanic at Motor Mechanic Vidal in Pamplona, Spain for a long-time.

Being a car enthusiast, he has knowledge of all cars. He has also shared various photos of his car work on his social media handles. Once, Azcona uploaded a photo on his IG profile and said: –

When cars are your passion. Work becomes more than that. Let cars teach you. For many, it is just a noisy iron, but it will teach you more than all the teachers you know”

Ahikar Azcona Youtube & Social Media Career

Actor, Ahikar Azcona also gained a huge fan following on his social media handles. As of December 2021, there are more than 454K followers on his official Instagram account.

Ahikar also runs his own Youtube channel, which has 38.6K followers (as of 2021). He mostly uploads his vlogging videos. Not only this, but he also shared the video clips of various car and bike parts on his Youtube channel.

Ahikar Azcona Acting Career, Movies & TV Shows

This talented guy rose to fame after stepping into the acting industry. According to IMDB. he made his TV debut in 2019 with the TV series Todo es mentira.

Due to his best acting skills, Ahikar got selected for the role of Matías Caño in the Netflix series Money Heist. He has appeared in various episodes of this series. The latest season 5 of Money Heist was released on 3rd December 2021. In this show, he has worked along with co-stars Úrsula Corberó, Itziar Ituño, and others.

https://youtu.be/uwsmkWh0S5Y

Ahikar Azcona Movies

YearMovies / TV SeriesRole
2019Todo es mentiraSelf.
2019-2021Money Heist (TV Series)Matías Caño.
2020Adivina qué hago esta noche (TV Series)Self.
2021Money Heist: From Tokyo to BerlinSelf.

Ahikar Azcona Net worth

The famous Spanish actor, Ahikar Azcona Albizu earns a good amount of money through his profession. As per the sources, he made an approximate net worth of $3-4 million USD from his career (as of 2021). Apart from this, he lives a lavish lifestyle. Being a car enthusiast, Ahikar has various luxury cars. He also modifies various cars.

Interview

10 Facts You Should Know About Ahikar Azcona

• Azcona is also a sports car lover.
  • He has also participated in various car racing events.
  • Ahikar likes to travel to different places along with his family.
  • Azcona uploaded his first IG post on 8th March 2014.
  • In his free time, Ahikar likes to do horse riding.
  • Albizu has also shared lots of childhood photos on his social media handles.
  • He is also a talented singer and loves to make different music videos on social media.
  • As per the sources, Ahikar has also made two separate Instagram account for his car and music profession.
  • He has also performed live at various music concerts.
  • He is also a good pole dancer.

Social Media & External Links

FAQ of Ahikar Azcona

Q. 1 Who is Ahikar Azcona?

Ans. He is a Spanish actor, TV personality, automotive mechatronics technician, and social media influencer.

Q. 2 What is Ahikar Azcona’s net worth?

Ans. $3-4 million USD (approx.).

Q. 3 Who is Ahikar Azcona’s wife or girlfriend?

Ans. He does not reveal any information about his love life and partner.

Q. 4 How old is Ahikar Azcona?

Ans. He is around 25-28 years old (as of 2021).

Q. 5 Why Ahikar Azcona is famous?

Ans. For playing the role of Matías Caño in Money Heist.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6ptcqaqWaZqpi8r62O